Every order is a custom order and personally printed and framed by me or my professional lab (for the largest sizes) so it is hard to give exact quotes, especially with the myriad of framing and shipping options available. The information below, however, should help as an estimate for my most common size (16x20") and framing options:
Printed Images (excludes shipping and sales tax)
a) 16x20" printed on 17x22" Epson Exhibition Fiber paper with archival inks: $250
b) Cost of framing: $150-300
c) Cost for Acrylic Laminate option (ready to hang, no framing required): $150
I can frame and ship your image from Seattle directly to you or I can send you the printed image unframed so you can use your local frame shop - whichever you prefer. I offer all the normal framing options (wood/metal, matted, and various types of glass) as well as the more contemporary look of acrylic laminates which have become very popular.
Choosing fine art can be a little overwhelming even after you have selected your favorite image. I take pride in guiding customers through the myriad of papers and presentation options that are perfect for your intended display location.
- Digital Image File Usage (Images offered by Getty): Must order from Getty directly
- Digital Image Usage (images not offered by Getty): 50% off of Getty equivalent price
- Retouching/Restoration of your digital files: $75/hr
- Commissioned work or modifications to existing catalog images: $75/hr
- Special Event Coverage (Seattle area): Please contact for estimate